Competas Technical Assessment Process
The competency assessement is performed in a secure, proctored environment and consists of several modules - Safety, Technical and Psychometric
- 1. Role and Discipline based technical assessment
For each assessment, a project role is selected, followed by one of the project disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, Process, Control and Instrumentation.
Individuals complete an inital self-assessment of their perceived current level of competence in each topic area, then the assessment may begin.The COMPETAS technical assessment is modelled upon Computer Adaptive Testing using a proprietary Machine-Learning enhanced CAT algorithm to effectively assess the topic-to-topic competency of individuals.
Benfits of Competas
1. Existing industry methods often require lengthy periods of assessment, whereas the COMPETAS assessment allows superior evaluation within 3-4 hours.
2. Provides a robust, standardised mechanism to fairly evaluate large numbers of indivuals.
3. Minimise travel expenses by undertaking assessments at a secure location convenient to the candidates home / location.
4. Can be programmed with bespoke question banks for any of the industry sectors.
5. White labeled instances can be provided in-keeping with corporate identity.
6. Eliminates personal bias and discrimination from the selection process.
7. SMARTCARD technology provides a secure means of on-site identity validation, and effective allocation of skillsets to task.